Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
[personal profile] whataworld
I'm currently in a place emotionally that I am ok with.
I'm going out and trying new things and travelling and meeting new people. It's been very entertaining and I've really started coming into a better understanding of the kind of person thank am rather than whom believe myself to be.
I have had some intrusive thoughts lately.
Along with some doubts that cone crashing in at waves.
Like if I made the right decision to change jobs.
Is how I'm treating my new employers really appropriate and should I be more forward and understanding of their perspective?.
Those doubts always follow with a crushing guilt over my current decisions and future decisions.
Should I really do such and such? It would make me look bad for these reasons.
I feel like I'm going through a physical high on making wild decisions. But I love going out and about. I love going to new places. I'm enjoying seeing these new faces and making aquantinces.
I try to tell myself to stop those trains of thoughts. And I try to examine what parts I'm over analysing and blowing outnof proportion.
As well, I try to remain happy and at least neutral towards myself because I do have people that are in my life consistently and that do enjoy my presence.
If nothing else, I love taking people at their world and face value because it allows me to be more relaxed with my feelings and interpretations of situations because I'm not overthinking every step I make when I put my trust in others honesty.
That's what they get for thinking I wouldn't take them at their word.

Profile

whataworld

May 2022

S M T W T F S
1234567
8910 11121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 09:40 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios