Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
[personal profile] whataworld
I have not felt it necessary to update this blog. This is a wonderful place to silently, and protectively update my feelings without a threat to privacy. While I commend my beautiful friend and current room mate for valueing my privacy, I feel it is necessary for me to go back to tried and true methods. Methods which I feel are protected by the privacy of anonymity (i knew it had Y in it multiple times!).

I do not like her boyfriend. And i do not like him not because of what he has done, but because I do not know him. I do not know what he will do. I do not know what he is thinking. I do not know what to expect of him, behavior or otherwise. What is he thinking? What is he saying behind my back?
The paranoia has increased exponentially from one year to the next.

I've worked vaguely consistently to process my emotions regarding him. It doesn't help that i dont like the dog either.

-----

:..The future and me..:

I'm not sure when the above thoughts were occurring because they were saved in by my browser. I understand now that those thoughts are coming from a place of trauma. It isn't his behavior or personality that I don't like, its the aspects that remind me of my parents.

Profile

whataworld

May 2022

S M T W T F S
1234567
8910 11121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 09:38 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios